During Coach Comm College, we’ll show you how to get the most out of your Tempest NG or X-System, answer questions, introduce you to new products and even have a little fun. As part of your annual support and maintenance agreement, two people may attend CoachComm College from each school. You are provided one room at double occupancy for your stay.The photos above are from previous CoachComm College events – including training and entertainment.This is a training event you don’t want to miss!
2016 CCC Info
WHEN: June 27-29, 2016
WHERE: The Hotel at Auburn University & Dixon Conference Center – Auburn, Al
*Attendees may choose to attend either the X-System session or the Tempest NG session, but not both.
June 27-28 – Inaugural X-System Training
– Training day is June 28th.
– First 25 seats limited to new X-System customers.
– For those interested in X-System, registration for the X-system session will open up to all potential customers on Friday, May 13th, 2016.
– Remaining seats will be on a “first come, first serve” basis so sign up early!
June 28-29 – Tempest NG Training
– Training day is June 29th.
– Open to all Tempest NG customers who are not attending the X-System session.
*Must book by June 10, 2016. Hotel rooms not guaranteed after this date.